dyno with smarty revo

smoke is the denton dyno a load type dyno or inertia.. ?

if its inertia its going to be 30 - 40 hp lower.

Unsure. Iam bettin its inertia. Iam guna ride the hell outa my brakes tryin to get it to spool. I may be puttin some 150s and studs in by this wknd!

i did 461hp with smarty on 7 and every thing on default with the truck in the sig

I would say the Dyno is pretty accurate, Clayton in the Ford/cummins dynoed the weekend before in NM and only missed his numbers by 8hp. Nice run man I love that truck of yours.

Nice numbers man... I have done 475hp with just the Smarty but i also had a clutch and lift pump but im sure it can be done...

I'm planning on doing mine this weekend at Mid Tlantic Diesels open house. Just Smarty, AFE stage 2, MBRP turbo back one of Garmons full billet trannys. Should be a good comparison.

What were you running, just revo or TNT?

ROB

rbell - had the smarty on sw 7 timing 3 wastegate off, tq2 i believe.

rowdy - always enjoy seeing my west tx bro's !

hit another dyno on saturday in longview, had
close to the same #'s as the last run @ amarillo.
510 hp 984 tq. sw9 tq3 tmg3 rp2 wg off

I made 484/956 with revo 4.14 on SW #9 on floor its dyno with a boost leak. Been running TNT for awhile now, fixed my boost leak, and the truck feels a lot stronger. Some trucks just respond to tuning better than others I guess.

I think on the dyno a stock clutch would hold up quite well but put a good load on it and it would probably Cry with those numbers. But very nice. i Put 425hp down and 1050torque on a Pretty much stock 12v (simple things like straight pipe, no plate, intake, and a buddy who can tweak and pump for a case of beer lol)

I think on the dyno a stock clutch would hold up quite well but put a good load on it and it would probably Cry with those numbers.

i agree on this - i rarely beat on my truck and for the most part
roll into it every now and then. no boosted launches, no hard
shifts or side stepping the clutch. doing those things with 500+
hp on my stocker would mos def fry it with a quickness.

I'm planning on doing mine this weekend at Mid Tlantic Diesels open house. Just Smarty, AFE stage 2, MBRP turbo back one of Garmons full billet trannys. Should be a good comparison.

What were you running, just revo or TNT?

ROB

revo :rockwoot:

i agree on this - i rarely beat on my truck and for the most part
roll into it every now and then. no boosted launches, no hard
shifts or side stepping the clutch. doing those things with 500+
hp on my stocker would mos def fry it with a quickness

i believe this is the key to makeing great numbers on a stock truck, to many people nwdays beat the hell outta there trucks and when the numbers r low they get mad. Every truck is different so hp#'s will vary. Great numbers man

Nice numbers man... I have done 475hp with just the Smarty but i also had a clutch and lift pump but im sure it can be done...

Well we are close to the same, mine did 476hp with TNT but I also had my DD in....

sounds like elephant riders truck is just a freak. ive seen a few trucks with just tnt/r, fuel system and a tranny close to 500 or more hp. even saw a guy do 575 on a stock charger with ddp 90s (HOT). im waiting to see what the super revo does.

Back