Dyno?

BigBlue12V

What dyno will be at TS? Sorry if I missed it somewhere. Just seen "dyno" no mention of who's or what kind. If it is a real load dyno and not Dunbar's or anyone else's inertia dyno, and I get my clutch in in time, I would like to give it a run...
Thanks
Eric

Dunbars Dyno i no longer Mobile. Beans did the Dynoing last year not sure if they'll be doing it again or not?

Dunbar's was such a good Dyno, because of the high amount of trucks that had been on it. It was a good Baseline for Diesel Trucks.

God i hope they have someone else besides beans, there were so many pissed off guys last year. I took a proven 650-700 hp truck and made 500. Several other guys were way low.

Haven't dealt with beans but whatever Asshat that was workin for Dunbar in 08 tried to destroy my nv4500 by REPEATEDLY forcibly mashing reverse at approx 60-70 mph on the roller when I had just told him that its standard 5 speed pattern (pattern not on knob). Wanted to bust his tooth out for that. Also, the inertia machine isn't capable of spooling the measley 57mm S300 that I was running, the idiot behind the wheel probably didn't help any.

So yea I have good reasons not to ever bring my truck near Dunbar's or any in inertia dyno....

Any results/updates from this? I was told a quad turbo ford made 1283 on fuel?? doesnt sound right.

Dunbars old dyno is mounted in the Georgia clay at Jeff Garmons shop now. It was installed October 2011 iirc. Right before the ppump class I was at.

Back