Dynojet Numbers vs Mustang Numbers?

If the truck has a good tune in it again,your numbers will not vary hardly at all in power only in torque.

This is a proven statement by not only me a few others in my club who have visited both types and have also been on Land/Sea jets and Dynocom's.

I would disagree with the variance you think you have with your truck and the two jets.

I saw a 7.3 run a mustang out to 585rwhp with a tune, intake and a 38r.... Thats normally a 300-350rwhp setup.... your argument is invalid

My truck made 550 on a mustang, then a couple weeks later made 690 on a dynojet with the exact same setup

It traps 113-114 mph consistantly at ~7450 pounds.

Last edited:
I have been on many dyno's, different kinds, same elevation roughly and the only consistent thing is the operators. Each dyno will depend on the guy running it, how it's loaded, when it's loaded, what gear you are in, temp, elevation, correction factors etc. Every guy has said they know what they are doing, yet not one has ever loaded my truck up and got close to what the turbo's peak PSI is on the track, maybe half way. So I say if you want bragging rights, get your buddies together and all go to the same dyno on the same day with the same guy running it and see who wins. If you want to know TRUE numbers on your truck, go weigh it at the scales, then go to the track, the trap never lies.

Back