Eagleville, TN sled pull Fri 6-9-12

Shep

I like a nice rack!
Saw this over on DP...

"Thunder in the Valley" Diesel Truck & Tractor Pull hosted by the Tn. Valley Pioneer Power Assn.

June 9th @ 7pm. Admission $10 under 8-free

Location: TVPPA Show Grounds @ 747 Chapel Hill Pike. Eagleville,TN 37060

Classes:

**Street Stock Diesel**
**Enhanced Stock Diesel**
**Open Diesel Trucks** (Bully Dog Shootout added purse)
** Street Stock Gas Trucks**
**Open Gas Trucks**
**13,000 Field Stock Tractors**
**11,000 Hot Farm Tractors**
**Unlimited Dual Wheel Tractors**

Hook Fee $25... Paying 3 places.

Bring out your trucks & tractors for a night of good food and FUN!!!!! For more info: 615-969-4858 or

http://www.eaglevilletvppa.com/

Sponsored By: Bully Dog Performance, Mean Machine Diesel, Tri-Green Equipment, Farm Sales & Service, Sands Fence Co., Speedy Wash, Kelton's Hardware

NADC students are allowed into this one for free... so.... im sorry. because every kid with a truck will be there trying to pull.... Im more than likely not going to be there because i dont want the association.... lmao.

NADC students are allowed into this one for free... so.... im sorry. because every kid with a truck will be there trying to pull.... Im more than likely not going to be there because i dont want the association.... lmao.

Wow just what I didnt want to hear because I'm suppose to help tech. LOL O well. It should be a good pull either way!

I won't make any June 9 pulls...a friend is getting hitched that day. Lools like Clarksville will be the 1st time I pull this year.

I see. I've got a buddy getting hitched as well just before the pull on the 9th.

Will there be room to watch the pulls from the truck? I guess I'm going. Lmao.

If your reading this, I'm really bored at work...Or driving. Don't judge me.-- Tapatalk

Everything just got all screwed up, gotta take some buddies for being a designated driver. Either way there is going to be pulling trucks so I'll enjoy myself lol.

If your reading this, I'm really bored at work...Or driving. Don't judge me.-- Tapatalk

Will there be room to watch the pulls from the truck? I guess I'm going. Lmao.

I can't remember how seating is setup there. I was thinking a few years ago you could park a truck near a small part of the track. I don't remember for sure though. It may have gotten changed.

Bump. What's the open class numbers looking like? We're thinking about making the trip. Just going to be a 3hour drive. Didn't know if it was worth it or not.

Bump. What's the open class numbers looking like? We're thinking about making the trip. Just going to be a 3hour drive. Didn't know if it was worth it or not.

I haven't heard any numbers for the open class. The one truck I know for sure that will be in the open class is Daniel Gray's black ford that you were parked next to in M'boro back in February.(it finally got a real paint job) Sorry I'm not much help on this.

Chris

I'd venture to say most will be at Lebanon. Supposed to be some pretty good money there. I know Meacham kicked in some money for the diesel truck classes.

ole Steve Constable said ya'll don't have to worry about the payouts cuz he's takin it all home with him :hehe::pop:

By looking at the track there is an open spot towards to north end, think that's where I'll try to set up the good ole lawn chair. Hell it could be so packed I might have trouble lol

Back