eaton e-locker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richlmm

have a 1 yr old eaton e-locker in a gm IFS front end just swap out your front for this one 3:73's in it locker works fine just not pulling the truck anymore so i swapped in another front looking to get $1,200 or $1,000 and you give me your front after the swap

I think you can get a new a rb air locker for that much

then buy the arb and rip yours apart run the risk of having to cut the shaft out then buy new shaft re install...or buy mine and direct bolt it in and wire it

then buy the arb and rip yours apart run the risk of having to cut the shaft out then buy new shaft re install...or buy mine and direct bolt it in and wire it

Screw that ARB, elocker is the way to go for a puller. This is a decent deal for a guy who doesn't know how to set a ring and pinion. Although im gonna be honest the E-lockers went down in price the first of the year.

Screw that ARB, elocker is the way to go for a puller. This is a decent deal for a guy who doesn't know how to set a ring and pinion. Although im gonna be honest the E-lockers went down in price the first of the year.

i think i paid 1,100 last year...but i'm not firm on the price if someone offers something reasonable i'll consider it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back