ECM problem?

Ok asking this for cody (cumminsbus).

He has been having huge problems trying to put a triple dog on his truck (he used to have it on there) and never could get it to fully load. So he thought the triple dog was messed up and thought it would be a good time to get a smarty. Well now he got the smarty today and it wont load on there either he said it stops at 65% and wont do anymore.

So is there a way to force the smarty on the ECM? Or is the ECM going to have to be replaced? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kevin

is the truck an 05 ? If so pull the fuel pump relay and the 2 abs fuses, it not give me a juingle

yep, just checked his signature. The 05's are the redhead step children in the electronics dept

is the truck an 05 ? If so pull the fuel pump relay and the 2 abs fuses, it not give me a juingle

yep, just checked his signature. The 05's are the redhead step children in the electronics dept

Ok I told him he said he is going to try it in a little bit. But could you maybe pm me your number so I can give it to him just in case? I also have a question to ask ya about a 2nd gen smarty.

Yea if ya can pm me a number he can reach ya at he said somethin isnt right about the smarty or somethin im not real sure. He was in a hurry so he didnt make much sense :bang

Some of the New alarm systems (aftermarkets) will not allow Downloads, had this happen twice this year with the T-Dog.I had to dis-connect the transponder / immobilizer and wire around the remote start feature..PITA.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

After I pulled the fuses and relays it loaded right on perfectly!

I love the Smarty it made a world of difference on my truck and now im ready to try the tnt tune on it!

Can you send me the file? I am wanting to get the most powerfull tune to try on the dyno this next weekend with everything in my sig add headstuds to the mix!

Thanks again Bob you helped out alot :rockwoot:

Back