ED 6 blade billet charger

94 12valve

Kingpin
I bought this turbo in April this year ran it for 12 hooks. Has no in and out shaft play and side to side in normal. Charger was always cooled down before shutdown and has only had Aimsoil ran through it.

Specs

NADM legal 2.6 charger
ED's 75mm 6 blade billet compressor wheel
.66A/R compressor cover with 2.6 inlet
88/96 Turbine
1.1 A/R t4 housing

Only reason I'm selling this charger is with my set up its just a little to big for me. I'll post up some pics of it later. Asking $1600 + shipping.I have some videos of it in action but most of the pulls I went to this year I broke. Here is the video of the first run with the charger broke the front deiveshaft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrYYHDeSUtI
Dave

all these nice turbos and not many people want them because their not protrusion. It's exactly the charger I am looking for.

all these nice turbos and not many people want them because their not protrusion. It's exactly the charger I am looking for.

Yeah I hear ya, we don't run protrusion here in MD yet. You if its not to costly ask chris or glenn what it would cost to cut one.

Yep I bought a billet wheel and the cover to go with it this spring that's about what mine cost

CIMG0681.jpg

CIMG0680.jpg

CIMG0682.jpg

Here is a pic of it when it was brand new next to a cast 475 with a 2.8 bushing
CIMG0639.jpg

Thats right, if this does not sell I may try a 1.1 t6

not exactly true when it first came from ED it had a .9 T4, did not like it so I got a 1.1 for it.

Dam now that would b tight don't look like it would run very good like that with the .9 I've got a 110 t-6 and really like that

Back