ED on hiatus?

Awesome! Yea that is my tag I never knew it showed that but my addy is jbodine, thanks so much,,,,stand by I'll be intouch need to get this done

Thread revival.

I can't get ahold of chris or glenn again LOL

Has this turbo shipped yet? I really need it by early july so it's ready to go when I get back to the states.

Hi Mike. I responded to your email last week. Having not heard back from you I assumed you were busy since there was no real hurry. Its ready and can ship out. I had asked you to verify the shipping address since you weren't here we wanted to double check where it's going, please email me with that. As for us, yep alive and well busy as ever. Hope all is well with you over there. Chris

I just tried calling you and it said voicemail box is full and I need a smaller turbo. can you pm me a price everything is in sig. If you have anymore questions please ask or let me know how to get ahold of you. Im pulling about 17,000lbs. Want quick spool up for the 6-speed.

yeah i got the same message. I have been waiting on a bill and the parts i talked to you about the adapter and wastegate we spoke about the last week.

Your names, phone numbers or email addresses are not in either post from you guys. We are busy that's no secret. We try to get to everyone and get them handled as soon as we can. Comp D is great but I'm far less effective at logging in here and responding to these than one of the other methods of contact especially when I cannot connect your screenname with who you really are. Smaller turbo's and wastegate set up's don't distinguish who you are as I'm over 25 contacts about those two items today alone. If
you can't leave a message, shoot me a text, email again in case I didn't get it. We will try
to get back to you with whatever you needed as soon as we can. Chris

Like I said I couldnt leave a message cause voicemail box was full, Ill text you in the am Thanks Steven Crawford.

Like I said I couldnt leave a message cause voicemail box was full, Ill text you in the am Thanks Steven Crawford.

Steven I thought I had an email from you so I went back and looked it was from August of 2009. Shoot me a text or call in the morning. Thanks Chris

yeah i got the same message. I have been waiting on a bill and the parts i talked to you about the adapter and wastegate we spoke about the last week.

Shoot me an email or a text about it and I will line it up with my notes and we can get it going. I have all those parts on hand so we can get it out. Make sure I have a shipping address so I can get the total accurate. Chris

I asked for a v band clamp 3 weeks ago and have yet to recieve it and was told it would be over nighted to me. Glad the local shop just happened to have something that would work to get me through the weekend. No big deal now but I thought after spending the amount of money that I did, this spring, I could have gotten a little better service.

I asked for a v band clamp 3 weeks ago and have yet to recieve it and was told it would be over nighted to me. Glad the local shop just happened to have something that would work to get me through the weekend. No big deal now but I thought after spending the amount of money that I did, this spring, I could have gotten a little better service.

By your screenname I have no idea who you are. If we dont hear back from you on our end and we are under the belief that the situation is handled, it becomes difficult to know situations like this are out there. When a guy asks for something and we say we are going to do it, We don't make a practice of just saying screw it. I will apologize again, we are busy and we are doing what we can to keep up. It frustrates us when things get missed more than it does you. Chris

I know Chris is busy, but I called him on Monday needing a turbo and left a message. He got back to me later in the day and once we figured out what would work best for me, he got it built and shipped the next day :woohoo:

I hope to be installing it this weekend!

Greg (from DPP)

By your screenname I have no idea who you are. If we dont hear back from you on our end and we are under the belief that the situation is handled, it becomes difficult to know situations like this are out there. When a guy asks for something and we say we are going to do it, We don't make a practice of just saying screw it. I will apologize again, we are busy and we are doing what we can to keep up. It frustrates us when things get missed more than it does you. Chris

Chris its Jacob, I bought the triples off of you for my 7.3 Powerstroke. I called a bunch of times even text ya for 2 or 3 days before I made the last ditch effort to get it localy. Like I said no big deal now.

Last edited:
Back