Edge Evo vs. TS flip chp ATS vs. Suncoast

Hagan

STROKIN
ok so i got the 96 powerstroke i was wondin what would be the best the edge or TS and the ats or the suncoast. the truck is pretty slow really will either of these performance produts wake it up?

The TS will be better on the tranny.. and you can get custom tunes instead of "canned" tunes.. As for tranny i couldn't tell ya

Tony wildman or beans tunes on the ts and suncoast trans so u actually have a warranty.......

or you can look in to a dp tuner and for the tranny go with a bts

Thanks guys i was actually thinkin the Suncoast or internal suncoast parts with toqure conveter as for the TS i had one on my 02 7.3 and the superchip flashpaq ran better on it but i wasnt for sure for the 96's. As for the warnty how ever u spell it i bought it extra with the truck wich it does leak a lil oil and the 4x4 doesnt seem to be working right so i will be taking full advantage of that. But the truck only has 150k on it and it seems to be runnin better and better everyday i guess it wasnt drove to much.

Thanks guys i was actually thinkin the Suncoast or internal suncoast parts with toqure conveter as for the TS i had one on my 02 7.3 and the superchip flashpaq ran better on it but i wasnt for sure for the 96's. As for the warnty how ever u spell it i bought it extra with the truck wich it does leak a lil oil and the 4x4 doesnt seem to be working right so i will be taking full advantage of that. But the truck only has 150k on it and it seems to be runnin better and better everyday i guess it wasnt drove to much.

If your flashpaq was doing better on your 02 then there was something wrong with your TS chip....

thats what i was thinkin plus it fried 2 computers on the 02 so there had to be somthin wrong with it i got it from throughrbred diesel out of KY.

I was also wondering about the edge ez 65hp i thought bout buyin one for like 100$ from a guy i know, yall think it would wake the truck up?

Tony wildman or beans tunes on the ts and suncoast trans so u actually have a warranty.......

+1 Power Hungry Performance has excellent tunes also.

I am going to get the Tony wildman tunes on my truck. ive heard nothing but good things about them and the dyno numbers dont lie.....his tunes put out some big numbers

thats what everyone says, but there is a lot of ppl around here that says the edge evos are great on the 7.3's i can get the edge evo for like 260 and the ts for 299, and as far as custom tunes how much do they cost? can you get smoke tunes and lope like efi live and do u just send the chip itself to them ? o yea what about SCT tuners will they work on the obs 7.3

Beans, PowerHungry or Gearhead. Top guys. Then BTS tranny. Theres no better out there.

i ended up getting the TS and im pretty happy with u but it does not produce any smoke at all none what so ever even on the 140hp tune i can really feel it but there is no smoke WTF ?

yeah BTS tranny's are awesome

oh yeah, the edge boxes kill ur trans because it does no trans tuning at all and that will slip it really bad.

a custom tuned TSA chip will def get u more power and tune the trans to shift better

Yup, and with stock injectors you will never get much as far as smoke, unless someone creates a tune solely to make smoke instead of power.

I have Baby Swamps injectors and Swamps tuning on a TS chip, very happy with both.

Back