EFI Live Cummins fastest stock turbo and injector times

Hauling hay, grain or the mail, don't matter as long as it hauls with EFILive!
Need to separate the bone stock trucks with just EFILive and those with build trans or a lift pump.

Subscribed.

Might be nitpicking a little. Going to identify who has Just valve body work or a full trans too?

All I'm saying is to limit stock to just the motor. Stock cp3, injectors, and turbo and let them build the trans. It's about seeing how far you can push the stock engine, not how bad you can hurt the stock trans!

What kind of boost are you guys seeing with a digital gauge? I have an 07 5.9 with cummins tuner efi live max effort tune I only see around 26 psi with an edge cts. Truck has lift pump and a built trans

thank you. does it matter if it is reading through the obd to get boost? i talked to les about this in an email. egt's are way high too like 1700 and still climbs. has to be related to low amount of boost too

WTF?! That calculates to about 675hp! Stock turbo and injectors, no nitrous......I'm impressed. Has duel fueler's?

Built suncoast will be here next week with a new built trans tune lets see how low in the 13s I can go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a Firepunk built trans, but stock injectors/pump/turbo, but i'm looking at doing head studs, valve springs, and pushrods before upgrading to a bigger turbo. Would upgrading studs/springs/pushrods still qualify as stock since they are mostly there for durability and don't really add power?

Duraeater...you need to change your name to Duraeater6.7 since you dont have a real motor anymore. lol.

Cummins_Bred, sure it counts let us know how it runs with the new set up

duel fuelers.. 649hp

I still can't wrap my mind around 649whp with an he351. I thought it only moved 65lb/min? Since you said it was mostly smoke free, I would have to assume it was around 17:1 AFR? That would put BSFC at about .295 (assuming 17% drivetrain loss)!

Back