EFI live questions

FST_DSL

I keep hearing that the EFI live is the way to go but I just got a 07 SB 4x4. So far all it has is siverline exhaust and a homemade intake.

My question is the EFI adjustable as you do more mods? is it easy to change like a programmer? and is it a good starter programmer/tuner that can be upgraded once the bug bites?

Its basicly my dodge tow rig for now

EFI Live is an endless programmer. you can tune for any mod that you can put on the truck. It can be intimidating at first to learn. But Most of the vendors that sell it will help with getting you set up with a couple of tunes.

You can download the EFI live software from their site for free to check it out.

i have said this alot.. efi live is the best investment you can make for your duramax PERIOD

dataloggin, tuning, scan tool all in one program... and yes you can tune the truck to your mods and your likeing.. it is truely custom tuning

i have said this alot.. efi live is the best investment you can make for your duramax PERIOD

dataloggin, tuning, scan tool all in one program... and yes you can tune the truck to your mods and your likeing.. it is truely custom tuning

Agreed 100%:rockwoot: Best invention ever

Back