EFI

Lol
You might wanna try cumminsforum........

The most custom tuning that can possibly be done to a truck is done with EFI Live. It is the cats meow when it comes to tuners.

Meow = EFI Live???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Well, because of the learning curve, it may as well be smoke and mirrors. Just to be clear though O6 DIESEL had it right in one. It's the last word in tuning these trucks. If you take the time to learn how to use it, the only person responsible for how your truck runs will be you.

The most custom tuning that can possibly be done to a truck is done with EFI Live. It is the cats meow when it comes to tuners.

Just to be clear though O6 DIESEL had it right in one. It's the last word in tuning these trucks.

Huh? :lolly:

You kids need to stop reading forums so much!! :doh:

It is not even close to "the last word" or "the most custom tuning" that can be done. :rolleyes:

It is not even close to "the last word" or "the most custom tuning" that can be done. :rolleyes:

Zuess would be nice, but $3800 is a little steep.

Greg I know you can tune them much more custom than EFI, but for the average Joe it is the most custom.

hahaha, Greg, you have all the neatest toys. ;)

Purrfect!

HAHA! The cats meow! Its funny everytime I hear it!:hehe: Thank you for making my day!

Back