EFIlive Beginners Workshop

hey guys im just throwing it out there, July 17th is NADM East Coast Nationals in Numidia, PA so if the class is scheduled for 16-17th Chad C, and Eric V will be out for the second day's class. So what im getting at is i hope there is another weekend!?

15th and 16th?

Theres a diesel event 2 hours from baltimore on the 16th. Id think you would loose people if it was that weekend.

1. Kervin Eshleman, first day only, Hagerstown
2. Bobby Groft, both days, hagerstown
3. Andrew Adkins, both days. Hagerstown.
4. Angelo Ezzo. First day only, unless Dodges are covered on day 2. Any location.
5. Chad Chaires, both days, least expensive location
6. Eric Voorhees, both days, least expensive location
7. Thurmon Jones: Both days for Baltimore
8. Kai Zimmermann, day one
9. James Dow, both days anywhere east coast
10. Steve Desmarais, both days anywhere east coast
11. Robert Buck, at least the first day
12. Clint Lanning both days depending on date

8th-10th is 4wheel drive nationals in bloomsburg

You guys need to pick a date. We wont be able to make everyone happy and some of you will have to juggle your schedules around like we are doing for you guys. We can do the classes in the afternoon and evenings if that will help you all out. Im sure you guys can miss one diesel event??

July 16th and 17th??

We can do the classes in the afternoon and evenings if that will help you all out. Im sure you guys can miss one diesel event??

July 16th and 17th??

We dont have as many out here as yall do out west! :bang

What about July 30-31?

Just tryin to help :eek:

Guys the EFI guys had PM'd me about the training room I had offered up to use for this. If they do go that way the room has a scheduled alumni meeting in it on July 16th that will tie the room up till 13:00

anytime after that as well as any other weekend in july is available for the room. We just need to pick a date, as mentioned its gonna be hard to for everyone to get one set date so?? the sooner we do though I think we will get the rest of the numbers we need to fill the class.

I got a MegaCab that if you hit the I-64 and run by Huntington WV we could car pool or vice-versa. Straight shot up I-79 etc from there. I've been to Martinsburg many times which isn't far from Hagerstown.

64 runs right by my house so yes I will be coming 64 to 70 it looks like

also 16/17th work best for me.

9-10th, 16th-17th, 23rd-24th or 30th-31st works for us just let us know. The sooner we lock a date in the cheaper it will be on flights, hotels and such for those traveling. We want everyone to be able to make it and will do them late night or early morning... whatever you guys need.

OK guys EFI is working with us and I just went back through the thread and have seen no posted objection to the 30th 31st sounds like a winning date to me?!!

30th 31st????

gives us a little more time to fill the class and cheaper flight fairs for EFI fokes planning that far out!!!

1. Kervin Eshleman, first day only, Hagerstown
2. Bobby Groft, both days, hagerstown
3. Andrew Adkins, both days. Hagerstown.
4. Angelo Ezzo. First day only, unless Dodges are covered on day 2. Any location.
5. Chad Chaires, both days, least expensive location
6. Eric Voorhees, both days, least expensive location
7. Thurmon Jones: Both days for Baltimore
8. Kai Zimmermann, day one
9. James Dow, both days anywhere east coast
10. Steve Desmarais, both days anywhere east coast
11. Robert Buck, at least the first day
12. Clint Lanning both days depending on date
13. William Mosley both days any date hagerstown.

9-10th, 16th-17th, 23rd-24th or 30th-31st works for us just let us know. The sooner we lock a date in the cheaper it will be on flights, hotels and such for those traveling. We want everyone to be able to make it and will do them late night or early morning... whatever you guys need.

I am shooting for the 16th and 17th, why keep pushing foreword to a later date

Posting w/Iphone: Not good with spell check! LOL

I'm definitely interested. I'm only 30 min north of baltimore. As well if anyone doesnt have a laptop handy or wanting to bring theres for a flight or such. I own a large pawnshop and can bring some down if needed at no charge for anyone to use.
I'd like to do both beginner and advanced classes if there is spots left.
443-910-3940 let me know who and where to pay ;)

Well the 16-17 is no good for three or four people that are on the list it looks like for both days. If its that weekend i know for sure Eric V is out and I will be out for the second day. It looks like there has been no objections to the 30-31st so i vote for that weekend!

Back