EFILive RC1 software update March 1, 2013

EFI Support

Comp Diesel Sponsor
As per the announcement on our forum, the latest EFILive software is now available as Release Candidate 1 for all EFILive customers.

EFILive encourages customers to use this release in their production environments.
This release is scheduled to become the official public release.

http://forum.efilive.com/showthread....rch-01-2013%29

All customers should read the attached release notes and update their software.

Cheers
Cindy

Your link isn't working Cindy.

Here you go.

EFILive RC 1 (March 01, 2013))

I have a question for you.. When you release the software for the switchable tuning, is the dpf/egr stuff going to be on that one also?

Last edited:
There are currently 3 different releases planned.

1/ RC1 will become the stable public release to fix some issues we currently have with Duramax.
2/ A Calibration update will be second. This will contain the Chime fix, CSP and data logging enhancements for Cummins. This won't be part of #1 because it's not quite done yet.
3/ Release containing restrictions. This is a huge software change for us to make, so it's important to have a good solid base on which to work from, hence 1/ and 2/ need to be implemented first

Cheers
Cindy

There are currently 3 different releases planned.

1/ RC1 will become the stable public release to fix some issues we currently have with Duramax.
2/ A Calibration update will be second. This will contain the Chime fix, CSP and data logging enhancements for Cummins. This won't be part of #1 because it's not quite done yet.
3/ Release containing restrictions. This is a huge software change for us to make, so it's important to have a good solid base on which to work from, hence 1/ and 2/ need to be implemented first

Cheers
Cindy

Alright. I was just really wanting to be able to get the switchable tuning without updating the dpf/egr bs! :lolly:

you have a 5.9 right dpf/egr does not apply to us

Yeah I know that... What I'm saying is I still want to be able to delete them for other people. That's why I'm not wanting to update it if that is going to be on the update.

Back