EGR deleted...what to do

Extended Power

with the valve??
It is presently installed, and hooked up, but I feel like I should pull it out, and weld the valves in the closed position.

Wicked...more room under the hood.:rockwoot:
I think I'll just make a cover for it thou, and seal it. (I don't wanna pull anything else off for a while...):bang

yep.

we remove the valves from our intakes..then you never have any issue related with EGR..LOL

im in the process right now, its way to nice to be working on the truck haha, i just got home from out on the boat, ill play with it a little then im gonna take the gf out to dinner. so with everything going on i get like an hour to work and then clean out and do it again the next day. Im actually taking the balance ports off, i was thinking of maybe a little extrude hone or port but probably not. and then reroute my line into to hpop. should work out well if i ever get off my lazz A$$ and work on it :hehe:

Ivan..he was talking to the fella right above your last post..his name is Evan..lol

so ivan whats the verdict you gonna pull it out and weld it over or just pull it out and tack weld it so it doesn't open anymore?

mine is starting to look sick..i gotta get a fitting tomorrow and ill be putting my back into the truck!

Back