Electronic Temp controls and display not working!

Blk350on20s

Line em up!!
My electric temp controls and display are not working. The lights on the buttons turn on when I have my headlights on but the display does not work nor do the functions of the buttons. It went out on me on the dunes and came back for the ride home and was on for about a week and then shut off and hasn't come on since. Its been about 2 weeks now and it is getting cold in MI. Has anyone had this problem before and what fixes it? Thank you. Ryan

Do the easy one, look for loose connectors, might be under the hood too, back where the connector goes into the heater box. I can't remember where it gets power from...

Didnt think of under the hood. It is not raining today so I will try that. Thanks. Ryan

If you wouldnt spend so much time up north with your silly friends it would probably be fixed by now

haha. You guys are to much fun to hang out with. Id rather have fun and have to wear a sweatshirt in the truck then miss out on a good weekend.

LOL yea right..when we came back from the bar your hoodie was laying on ground...then again theres video explaining that one lol

Back