equal length header or stainless manifold?

6spd

Is there any difference between a equal length header and the stainless manifold anyone have any experience with the eqaul length header

Stick with a log manifold and go with a steed speed if you want the best quality

Is there really much difference? between the flowing rates, but i was going to get a stainless if i went with the log style

Steed out flows and is a stronger solid billet manifold with the W/G option. Puts the stainless to shame.

Im a dealer if you need one.

Last edited:
ok i will check them out i just was wanting a polished one

Had a stainless on my dodge. Great manifold. HUGE improvement in spool over my ported stocker.

I don't think anything has come close to what my steed straight t6 comp header will flow. So I too am in on 1, if you want one let me know.

I have had great luck with my Stainless Diesel manifold.

Don't have it on the truck yet but I'm gonna say if you got the money get a steed. Top top quality and a life time warranty
a6f96042-2929-186e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

the stainless ones are more expensive than the steeds, but i will go with a steed plus side is it is a bit cheaper

Go with stainess diesel, in over 2 years they haven't had one fail or crack yet and the stainless in my opion is a much nicer looking piece when installed especially if you get a polished plus it is a one piece casting which means no welds or joints anywhere to leak or fail in the future.

thats what i was looking at is the stainless ones they look really nice, and it supposed to turn blue when run hard, that beats one that is rusty

The whole point of the three piece manifold is so it can expand and contract and not crack the head or break the manifold bolts. Have you seen a 12vhead that broke all the ears off of it? That aside the cast material they make them out of is junk. My PDI t4 is cracked after one season. It cracked right down the top of the divider scroll. So much for the molysiliconductil iron crap they sell them off of. If I get something different I think I will go with the steed speed one

Yep if you want the best its the steed speed, no failures, can have them done in any flange any angle and step up to the full on competition manifold.

I had a stainless manifold until i held the steed speed and the warranty beats all. Ive got a straight T4 and a competition manifold they are bad a$$.

Pm me a price on some 24v manifolds please. Like a T6 competition one and then a standard t4 like I have.

Thanks, Tim

I went from a Stainless tubular header to a steed speed manifold and couldn't be happier. Fit was perfect and Quality top notch. Cant comment on spool because a lot was changed but im sure it helped.
29470700.jpg

Back