Eric Medlen of John Force racing needs a prayer or two

That's great news. I hope that his recovery is as best and quick as it can be.

There is a link on force's site to send emails to Eric. It would be good if you all send a nice note of prayer, wishes, or encouragement.

Sad indeed...:( Hopefully he's enjoying the big quarter mile in the sky now.

I'm thankful that he had his wishes carried out and the family did right. Wishing for peace for the family...both blood and nitro.

Last edited:
Very sad. :(

Dragracing is one of the safer motorsports, but safer does not mean safe.

Condolences out to his loved ones.

This is a very sad & heartbreaking story. But, to keep his death from being in vain we should all learn from it. Our little problems that we "THINK" we have are really nothing at all & we should live life to the fullest. We may not have the chance tomorrow.

John Robinson said:
This is a very sad & heartbreaking story. But, to keep his death from being in vain we should all learn from it. Our little problems that we "THINK" we have are really nothing at all & we should live life to the fullest. We may not have the chance tomorrow.
that right when it's your day it's your day so go like hell.live life to it's fullest

R.I.P. Eric....... sad day indeed, though I'm glad they honored his wishes, still very sad. R.I.P. bro.:(

That sucks big time. I am glad that the family carried out his wishes, but that still sucks big time. I am very sorry to hear this. I am a big fan of JFR and Eric. Drag Racing lost a good man today.

I agree. I too am a fan. It is very sad and such a shame.

RIP Eric.

Vivian

Godspeed Eric! He is headed to the eternal race in the sky, sad to see young man go :(

It is always best to live you dreams and your life to the max. Things like this happen and make you glad that you did not wait to live your dream. Live it now. Any one of us could be gone tomorrow.

Prayers and wishes to Eric and John. I cannot imagine how John Medlin is feeling, but wish him strength and courage to remember Eric and his dreams.

Such a sad loss.

Sad to hear of his loss to the drag racing world , he was one of my favorite drivers. I was given the second chance so drive fast and enjoy every day you have and when it's time it's time. A very hard thing to do pulling the plug on a loved one , had to do it with our mom a few years ago but she is watching over all of us now. Keep them in your prayers and they will always be there.

Back