Events in North or South carolina

600 cummins

Gotta have smoke
Does anyone know of any pulls or dragraces that are happening in the Carolinas anytime soon. I wish we had more of them around here, but they are hard to come by.

all diesel truck pull sept in morgans corner nc not sure but think its last sat of the month

600;
The Race at Commerce Ga. is only about 30-45 miles inside Georgia off of I85. It's a heck of an event and less than 3 weeks away (yeah!).
Josiah

Is the one in Georgia the Hayes mopar get together at the Atlanta Dragway?

Yup, there is a thread in this forum titled "Sept 8th race at ATL" or something like that. It's a pretty good event.
Josiah

Josiah, Ill be moving to north carolina pretty soon(mid october) and hopefully we can meet up again sometime, If you don't remember me i met you in Albany about a year and a half ago i was the kid in the hotel room while you and billy were there "drinking" haha...

Yeah man, I "Sorta" remember you. Most of that whole weekend is kinda fuzzy around the edges :what: !
LOL
Josiah

Well if the race is on Sept. 8th, that one is out, that's the day I get married.
Any others you know of?

Well congrats on the wedding!
Don't know of any other events coming up soon. I think there may be a dyno day somewhere in SC in a few months, check out www.dieselperformancemotorsports.com That's a site for a mobile dyno service based out of Ga. They have a few events listed as coming up. Other than that, keep reading this site.
Josiah

If you here of anything let me know if you don't mind. I was hoping that they would have another diesel event at Rockingham is October but I haven't seen anything as of yet.

600 cummins said:
Well if the race is on Sept. 8th, that one is out, that's the day I get married.
Any others you know of?

well i think you should get this marriage off on the right foot and tell her you will be in Commerce Ga. for a drag race.
LOL
mike

Liftedpsd said:
Mooresville Nc

You will be about 30 minutes from me. Are you going there for Race school? We are having a GTG in November. PM me for more info. Everyone is welcome.

Back