Ever seen a gauge do this before? Terrible video*

StainlessRRA

Advocatus diaboli
So recently my some of my dash lights have gone out, the ball joints are about done for, my vent doors screwed up and my batteries appear to be weak. All of this on top of having those major issues that required the flywheel to be replaced. On top of this my EGT gauge just started to freak out! When I get on the throttle decently hard and let off it starts to work, then drops back down to zero again. If I just stab the brakes nothing happens. Any ideas?

20121007 220003 - YouTube

I gave it a little more throttle than I should have and the rear end got a bit loose on me once I hit 50. Now before you guys say it, I know, I should wear my seatbelt...

I've seen an EDGE JWA do something similar, but would read abnormally high as well as zero. Had the same sluggish type of response. I also had issues with a cheap set of glow**** gauges and replacing the probe did the trick for both of them. This probably has nothing to do with your problem, nor will it help you, but I just wanted to say something on topic before I tell you how terrible the music in the background is.

It's a bad ground. Obviously. LOL

We actually found my ground for it wasn't attached right. LOL

I've seen an EDGE JWA do something similar, but would read abnormally high as well as zero. Had the same sluggish type of response. I also had issues with a cheap set of glow**** gauges and replacing the probe did the trick for both of them. This probably has nothing to do with your problem, nor will it help you, but I just wanted to say something on topic before I tell you how terrible the music in the background is.

That's Dean Martin you hillbilly!

There isn't a hill anywhere near where I parked my house. Therefore, I'm not a hillbilly.

You prefer I call you a flat lander? That's what I call Phil, and I think it is even more insulting...

So recently my some of my dash lights have gone out, the ball joints are about done for, my vent doors screwed up and my batteries appear to be weak. All of this on top of having those major issues that required the flywheel to be replaced. On top of this my EGT gauge just started to freak out! When I get on the throttle decently hard and let off it starts to work, then drops back down to zero again. If I just stab the brakes nothing happens. Any ideas?

20121007 220003 - YouTube

I gave it a little more throttle than I should have and the rear end got a bit loose on me once I hit 50. Now before you guys say it, I know, I should wear my seatbelt...

Bet that cts-v is looking better and better huh LOL

Back