Excuse my ignorance

2Tone12V

But there are lots regular cab long bed 4x4 and regular cab short bed 2 wheelers in pro street. Why no regular cab short bed 4x4 trucks? Something in the rules that prohibits it or is set up on them crappy or what?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Be quiet your ruining my plans!!!!

Well you better speed it up. One is waiting to get back from paint to have the motor dropped in. If paint didn't have it for 2 months or more. It would be out and about already. And no it's not mine.

CT performance ran a super street truck with that setup a couple years ago, always seemed to get squirley, don't know if the short 4x4 chassis was to blame or not.

But there are lots regular cab long bed 4x4 and regular cab short bed 2 wheelers in pro street. Why no regular cab short bed 4x4 trucks? Something in the rules that prohibits it or is set up on them crappy or what?

Because short bed regular cab 4x4's are dumb.

CT performance ran a super street truck with that setup a couple years ago, always seemed to get squirley, don't know if the short 4x4 chassis was to blame or not.

Its true it did get squirley and I do beleive that was because of the short 4x4 chassis, it seemed to have more torque steer than others.

While a short 4x4 looks cool I would not want one for going any faster than a high 9 with it.

watched a vid of a 4x4 C10 short bed chevy that was trying to launch at the track. It was making some serious hp and never went straight at all, the guy was doing some serious driving to keep it from hitting the wall

Well you better speed it up. One is waiting to get back from paint to have the motor dropped in. If paint didn't have it for 2 months or more. It would be out and about already. And no it's not mine.

I have just started to look for a truck.. im guess this persons will be done before mine. Im just going to drop the motor out of the green truck in it and retire the green truck from racing.

I have just started to look for a truck.. im guess this persons will be done before mine. Im just going to drop the motor out of the green truck in it and retire the green truck from racing.

With what I've seen posted. I would have likely lost interest and went with what's proven. I don't have the patience to figure stuff like that out. If the pro's can't I know I can't.

4wd shortbed would be a huge mistake in Pro Street IMO. I tried a short bed 2wd once and well, that didn't work out too well for me as you might remember. Damn things are just ill handling little mofo!!

I have been wanting to build one for a long time, but I think the longbed is a better idea for getting down the track in a 4wd

Theres a couple in SS

With what I've seen posted. I would have likely lost interest and went with what's proven. I don't have the patience to figure stuff like that out. If the pro's can't I know I can't.

My truck wont be a prostreet truck just a fun truck and maybe run SS with it.

Will i still get to keep my airdog sponsorship! Lol :rockwoot:

Back