exhaust manifold, full injectors, billet valve cover, TST

Out Back 4x4

All items are also on CumminsForum as well. Mainly looking to sell larger items locally as I do not know how much it would cost to ship. But I'm a motivated seller and am mainly just looking to sell this stuff. Have to finish up the current build. Thanks everyone for viewing.

Jake

3rd Gen aFe stainless exhaust manifold. Little over a year old. Went to twin turbos. Lists for $649. Located in Southern Indiana.

$425 OBO

TST Powermax CR R49 came off of my 2003 and an '03 before I bought it. Bought to stack with my Smarty and never got around to using it. Taking up space on the shelf.

$350 OBO

03-04 Full Injectors w/150hp tips Selling my injectors. Were sent up to Scheid Diesel in June of '11 to be tested and to install the 150hp tips and to be flow matched. These are full injectors. Removed to go bigger (went with brand new 100% over injectors from exergy). Selling them as core injectors plus more for the 150hp tips since I do not have the extra cash to send them off to get tested. Located in Southern Indiana.

$1000 OBO

Scheid Diesel billet valve cover. Looking to sell this valve cover, went back to a stock one to match color scheme with my twin setup. Located in southern Indiana.

$425 OBO

Here's pic of valve cover and manifold.

252685_10150190663386371_4040868_n_zpscc98fc81.jpg

Close to Evansville or Louisville southern Indiana?

Hour and a half from both. Maybe less with now to Evansville with I-69. 30 minutes south of Bloomington.

Back