exhaust manifold gaskets

i got the new gaskets off of 6.7 dang those are great see if jeff can got you some of them

I have the regular old stock (tin) and, I also have the MLS for the 12v

Guess I should have asked when I talked to ya Jeff, but Im gonna be needing some for when I do my 2nd gen manny swap! What ya got for me man? I was looking that the Cometic ones, can you get them??

Guess I should have asked when I talked to ya Jeff, but Im gonna be needing some for when I do my 2nd gen manny swap! What ya got for me man? I was looking that the Cometic ones, can you get them??

I have the MLS on stock, and I'm still looking for that drain pipe # for you.

not to take away from your business Jeff but, wasn't there someone here making a one piece manifold gasket that were real nice ?

not to take away from your business Jeff but, wasn't there someone here making a one piece manifold gasket that were real nice ?

This one? I think its made by Cometic

Personally if you want to make it easier to keep the gaskets in place while you install the manifold, try using some studs into the head, it makes manifold installation sooo easy. The same sized studs that mount the turbo will work, Jeff could even hook you up with them.

This one? I think its made by Cometic

Personally if you want to make it easier to keep the gaskets in place while you install the manifold, try using some studs into the head, it makes manifold installation sooo easy. The same sized studs that mount the turbo will work, Jeff could even hook you up with them.

Yeah that's it. I wasn't really thinking for ease of install though. I thought they might be a better gasket than Cummins offers in any style..... wasn't sure. Those would make installs a little more cuss free LOL

Personally I like the Cummins MLS gaskets better. The raised area in the Cometic gasket, makes it harder to port match.

Paul

I have the MLS on stock, and I'm still looking for that drain pipe # for you.

Cool... Jeff I was supposed to be off this week but my work called and they need me to come back in today! When ya find that # give me a shout on my cell dude!!
240-313-6767

Back