Exhaust pics and good programmer

BigBlue

I have been looking at exhaust for Big Red 2 since I got it. I have had the stacks on a 12 valve Dodge and have had single exit on an 03' Ford. I'm curious about dual exit on a 08' f250 and what it looks like. I don't know if 4 inch turbo back dual or 5 inch turbo back duals will look like. Also since it has twins (Twins Bazzel, twins!!!) my thought would be the 5 inch better cause of exhaling alot of air. I'm not wanting for alot stupid just blow it apart performance cause personally it pulls stock like my 6.0 did when I had the Bully Dog triple dog on it set on its highest setting so anymore will be LOTS of more fun. Course now I'm thinking about a programmer. God I think to much. But actually so far I'm still cheaper than my custom trike that got destroyed. I want a good programmer but would like shift on the fly. But if not one that doesnt take half a century to load and blow head gaskets and egr like crazy. Also must have good tranny tuning to. Also I know its proably stupid to ask but do you still need to put a pyro probe in on these newer trucks? If you can't tell I have been out for awhile for diesel performance (since 08') but so far everyone has been real cool which I say thank you.

Also forgot to mention programmer must help with DPF and muffler somehow accidently falling off when hit with hammer.

Not to start crap but NO SH&^ on the google search and search on forum. I've been searching before and since I got the truck. Asking for info is alot faster and more helpful than just searching all the time. I'm more or less asking opinions and insight on what works and doesnt work. If I wanted to search all the time I wouldn't be on here!! K I'm off my :soap:.

If you manage to get the tuning dialed in so that it runs good it might look something like this!
!BrZz9ZwBGk~$%28KGrHqUH-DUEvH%29%28hocnBLzgcT7m9!~~_35.JPG

Wow so thats what comes up on quick search. Never would have thought that would come up. Stuff Ive already read. I know I had a head trauma but not enough to make me slow!!!!!!!
That looks like a truck. Never seen one before.

Innovative tuning, they sell a whole kit with the dpf delete and intake

Back