Extra Hotel Rooms

collin_bucko

Hey guys, I have a couple extra guys that wanna come along now to scheids, but I know that all the hotels are full up. Is there anyone that has any extra rooms available that arent gonna be filled that we could snag from someone... These guys will pay $$. They just want a place to lay at night, doesnt need to be a fancy place.

Thanks

Just some info, I just got a room at the Super 8 in Marshall, IL. It's only $52 for a king and there's 2 queens for $88. It looks like it's only a 15-20 min drive down the interstate (plus on my way home) and the only thing I could find left in Terre Haute was the crap Travel Lodge that's a decent drive from the fair grounds (and full of dumb drunks I'm sure) for $120. Apologies in advance to any Travel Lodge guests, lol.

Last edited:
i am also needing a single room with 2 beds if anybody has one they booked and are not going to use

Hey now! Dont be cutting in on my thread. Lol... but seriously though guys let me know. 01SMOKER. You have a message. Shoot me a phone call when you get a chance. If anyone has any other rooms just let me know. These guys we are bringing along are really good customers, and we wanna make sure they have a good time and dont have to stay a half hour out of town

their are a few rooms in casey il i just booked mine

Called Comfort Inn located in Casey, IL just now and booked two rooms for Friday and Saturday. Location is 38 miles from SDX aprox 40 min away. No tools or phuck sticks allowed.

They have right now:
16 rooms for Friday night left
25 rooms for Saturday night left.

Comfort Inn: Phone 217-932-2212

Called Comfort Inn located in Casey, IL just now and booked two rooms for Friday and Saturday. Location is 38 miles from SDX aprox 40 min away. No tools or phuck sticks allowed.

They have right now:
16 rooms for Friday night left
25 rooms for Saturday night left.

Comfort Inn: Phone 217-932-2212

Are you bringing the silver truck? Bean said he wouldn't mind a joy ride in it to re-kindle the flame LOL

Back