F-1 CAms and Springs

Hey Coaltrain,

Does the cam come with the bolt on components for that price? I know the bolt on components used to be another $200 on top of the price of the cam?

Thanks,

Dave

Bob,

your a distributor for F1 aren't you? can you pm me a price shipped to 40361 for a 12v cam?

Thanks, Dave

coaltrain, rip and I are friends dave, I would rather have coaltrain shoot you an email.

Thank you, I was just trying to help answer your question

cam prices really came down alot. maybe this is a way to try and sell a bunch to get more cores in???

whats the core charge on a cam worth?

coaltrain, rip and I are friends dave, I would rather have coaltrain shoot you an email.

Fair enough Bob, You and I traded a few years ago....you got six or seven sets of 24v injectors cores from me, so i thought i'd ask you 1st.

I've already passed "Regrind101" :bang so i am ready for "UGL202" :hehe:

Dave

cam prices really came down alot. maybe this is a way to try and sell a bunch to get more cores in???

whats the core charge on a cam worth?

I think it's a reaction to the 4 or 5 other people I've heard that have Cams available soon from new blanks..... There are lots of choices coming and as always priced like chevy small block parts.

Competition is always good for the little guys like us buying stuff, don't you guys remember when the cams were $800 and a grand with a bolt on configuration.

Jim

:clap: I like to see these kind of business practices.

Don could have ordered a LOT more cams this time around too...that always helps prices;)

Chris

Why such the dramatic price drop??? That's what I am concerned with... They used to be a grand or close to it and now 1/2 the cost??? hmmmmm

Back