F...ing Thieves!!!!!

05ex

Well Let me start out by I hate thieves, everything about them. Last night while at home sitting in my driveway my truck got broken into. Only one of them all the other ones were in the garages. But, they broke the drivers window with something and unlocked the door. They then got inside made a mess and took my wallet with about 500 bucks and more important info in there and my ipod. The strange thing is that my livewire was on the window and they didnt even touch it. I was going to go racing tonight but I have to have my drivers license but guesswhat it was in my wallet, imagine that. Well I got it fixed already except all windows but that one are tinted 30% so it looks horrible and there is black crap from the finger printing stuff all over the outside I have to wash off. I will probably be finding glass in the truck for a week too. Also my neighbor down the road got their car broken into too.
05ex

I hate thieves too, they stole my Dewalt circular saw out of my garage last week....:mad:

Over spring break, my dads truck got broken into in Memphis. They got my iPod, my camera, my chargers, dad's satelite radio, and his GPS. They didnt mess up a thing in the truck though thank God. They didnt try to rip out the DVD player in the rear which surprised me alot. I hate theives too man!

I hate thieves too, they stole my Dewalt circular saw out of my garage last week....:mad:

Oh, I forgot to add they took my broken Stihl chainsaw without the pullstart and filter on it and my staplegun, but left the Snap-On, Craftsmen and Mac toolboxes alone with all the tools laying in them. At least they were amatuers...:woohoo:

Sorry to hear I hate thieves also! Hope I never catch one since I have a CCP now.:evil

On the glass.....sorry man but it will be longer than a week........I was still finding glass in my truck that got the window busted for MONTHS! after it happened.:doh:

Well if it's any consolation, it sounds like kids, or kids on drugs looking for quick cash for the next high. We see it alot in the more heroin afflicted areas. little tools are too hard to fence, but big ticket items go real quick. Best thing to do is keep anything important out of sight, and out of mind.

Then keep a dog in the bed, and shotgun by the door... you know what to do after the alarm has been tripped.

Well update guys, its a week later and I am still finding glass. I have hit my head on the new window like 5 times thinking that it is rolled down cause of no tint (I am used to like 20%) and I finally got my license a week later from mvd after paying for express one day shipping.

Logan

My work truck got broken into 2 weeks ago in my driveway. They stole at least 3 thousand dollars worth of equipment and tools. I was planning on doing some things to my f250 before the race on may 17 here in alabama, but now I cant afford it. The insurance company wants a reciept or invoice for everything stolen. I have had alot of the stuff for 10 years! It just sucks! They broke into my neighbors work truck the same night and stole over 8 thousand dollars worth of tools and meters.

Back