F3 Procharger

Crawler

Press the BIG RED button.
Just got through playing with one of these on friends monster gasser.

Hmm he has a spare :evil

[ame="http://s81.photobucket.com/user/Garret83/media/Upload%20Random/f3.jpg.html"]f3.jpg Photo by Garret83 | Photobucket[/ame]

Those things are monsters, over 3500 cfm depending on which version of the F3.

Thats over 266 lb/min !!!!!

the gasser guys on YB say that the guys that have switched to turbo's say they make more power and will not go back... that being said there are plenty of 2500hp motors with f3's

It all depends where and how you need the power.
Supers make brutal power right off idle and up to about 15psi are fairly efficient.
Turbos start slower but pull hard mid/top end and can make way more psi.

The cool thing on these isn't the F3R Blower that hes using. Its the direct drive. No more belt slip, or alignment issues. Pretty slick piece.

Would make for an awesome, consistent setup. Yes the turbo setup is the way to go for all out power. But this could be an awesome route for someone running fast in a class, that is looking for dead nuts repeatability.

Its been around the gasser world for a while. Just wanted to show it to the diesel guys that might not have seen it.

I would say its safe to assume with how its mounted that its not just the engine torque that moves the vechical down the track but also the compressor acts like a Jet Turbin blade pulling the vechical forward....

I just got its baby brother to try...an F2, 2700cfm and 115mm. Hopefully this year it will be going on my 95.

Back