Fabricated Aluminum Valve Cover

BAILLIEDIESEL1

Site Sponsor
We are wanting to see if there is any interest in these aluminum valve covers for the 04.5-07 5.9L. This is not the final product, just a preview. This will probably retail around $550.

Custom options will be available on final product.

Attachments

• VC1EDIT.jpg
    VC1EDIT.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 0
  • VC2EDIT.jpg
    VC2EDIT.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 0
  • VC3EDIT.jpg
    VC3EDIT.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 0
As we said, this is not a final product, we are putting it out for constructive input. Would appreciate anything you might like to see done differently.

Dan, All things shiny add horsepower.ha ha

True, but didn't know if these added the ability for more breathers etc.

I should have said besides the bling HP added do they have any other cool features.

I guess if you polish it, it could double as a mirror.

LOL

Yes it does have other benefits. As far as having capability to add other breathers, or can possibly be used on a 6.7 to use 5.9 crank case breather. Thanks for asking. These also will be highly polished with aluminum oil fill ports and probably the pix don't do justice, because our welder is- by name- one of the best aluminum welders in the business.

Last edited:
The welds look good, the fabrication and fit look clean, and the overall view is better than stock. I like it.

Although your guy may be the "best" in the business, I have seen as good or better welds from no namers in a lil hole in the wall shop. Just sayin.

I like it. Can I buy just the flange? If so, PM me price. I have it modeled in solidworks here, but it would save me time if you've already got them cut.

Attached are photos of the final product. This racing valve cover does away with the factory valve cover breather. Fits '06-'07 5.9L Cummins and '07 and up 6.7L Cummins. The 6.7L must have programming to clear code. Will sell for $499 polished with breather + shipping.

Attachments

• vcupdate1.jpg
    vcupdate1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
  • vcupdate2.jpg
    vcupdate2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 0
  • vcupdate3.jpg
    vcupdate3.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 0
  • vcupdate4.jpg
    vcupdate4.jpg