Factory lift pump

I looked at the law pressure mechanical pump hungry has and it looks identical to what I have already. I don't have the old bowl style on mine. So maybe the guy that had it b4 me put that on there

Belt driven "gusher" pump gets my vote for now. Waiting to see how the pumps ghostman is building are going to hold up. He has Will testing one right now, as I understand it. Once the iron out all the kinks he's going to go into production. If it all works out I'm going to run one and ditch this AD165!!! Nosiey SOB!

OP, what's your fuel pressure at? Post a picture of the pump up. Is there a regulator somewhere? Possibly just a regulated gen II pump?

I'll post a pic later. My fuel press at wot gets down to between 8 and 9 psi depending on the pull. And idle it's at about 20 and highway it usually runs about 14

The thing about Eric's pumps is it uses a 2nd Gen body with the larger bore (1-1/8" I believe). He puts in a spring that only puts out the PSI you order. So you have the volume and the pressure.

When I converted my motor to a low pressure piston lift pump I got it all through OFI (Oregon Fuel Injection). I got the Lift pump, gaskets and spacer for about $90. This was almost 5 years ago now, and it's a Delphi pump, but has been working great.

Back