Fall brawl 2011 dates set!

as long as you can get the flex over it to get the smoke out of the shop, I don't see why they would outlaw it.

gotcha, thats what i thought to. i'am just going to install one for shows and then go back to running my regular exhaust for street use

would there be a rule againist hood stacks?

as long as you can get the flex over it to get the smoke out of the shop, I don't see why they would outlaw it.

What we would need you to do is build some kind of smoke tube to atleast get a 5" exhaust back to the bed area that we could get the flexible pipe on. Kind of like what the indoor pullers do.

We did one last year with a hood stack and it was a PITA. There is no way to protect the cab from damage from the flexible pipe. And then everyone these days seems to have 8"+ exhausts :confused:

Last edited:
Greg,That's because they make so much powa!!!!

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOL

No way that can't be true. Because there was a truck at the buck last weekend that drag raced and he lost against a guy that had under bed exhaust and he was running a 55 gallon drum sized stack, but then again he probably "didn't have it dialed in yet"

No way that can't be true. Because there was a truck at the buck last weekend that drag raced and he lost against a guy that had under bed exhaust and he was running a 55 gallon drum sized stack, but then again he probably "didn't have it dialed in yet"

Hahhaha very true

maybe he forgot to take the lid off the drum ? some peoples kids ya know

Back