Farm Stock 1066

sootfoot

IH Nut
Thought I'd share a video of today's pulls.

First hook is Dads first ever hook. 13k with an 8mph speed limit. I kinda forced him into it but he enjoyed every minute of it.

Dads First hook wiht the 1066-1/1 - YouTube

I pulled non comp with a few other tractors that could get their weight down far enough. Ended up blowing the speed limit and it hurt me I'm sure. But had fun. Next week it's back to the normal no speed limit class. Still ended up 1st in the non comp group.

13k 1066 Farm Stock with 8mph speed limit-1/1 - YouTube

Looking Good! Need some more powaaah ;)
Are you running firestone SAT or SAT II?
Couldn't quite tell from the video

They are SAT II

That is the first time that tractor has ever ran out of power..... stupid speed limit, I guess I shouldn't have ran H2. I had to really throttle it back to keep it under 8mph. Every other time with no limit on it it runs out of tration well before it runs outta power.

It was kinda a fun joke around pull. Saturday night its back to business though! haha

Not a big fan of the SAT II. but if they work thats all that matters.
We run 6mph speed limit around here!

They seem to bite pretty good, on the track and in the field.

I'm not sure I could run a speed limit class. I did this one for fun and to try and get the balance of the tractor figured out a little better. 8mph was a tough one to get right, it was just under H1 wide open. A lot of the guys were having a problem snuffing em out for some reason.

I'm actually thinking of pulling the 13k classes in H3 with the TA back

Back