Farm Truck at the Track

Drothgeb

Almost Fast-N-Loud
I finally got a good video of my farm truck. The arm on the spring-gate broke at the 1/8 mile mark, and I lost some boost. But still not a bad run.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_hTfxOzSIw"]00040 - YouTube[/ame]

Nice! Awesome truck. Looks like it comes up on boost really easy too.

Nice. Gives me motivation to get my POS back running. What does the truck weigh again?

Besides the stack one would think it was just a clean flat bed with nice aftermarket wheels.
I'd be left loooking like a fool at a stoplight. Lol

man that thing moves!!!

excellent work, you have it right on the money..congrats

Man 75-80 Dragway....Thought that place was closed for good,glad to see it open again and running.

Was that a 1/8 mile run or did they begin to run the full 1/4 again there?

My buddys ran yesterday two 7.3 s one a 97 the other a 01 and a black 6.0. Good run you gonna be there next weekend end for the big show?

Man 75-80 Dragway....Thought that place was closed for good,glad to see it open again and running.

Its run by the stanleys big farmers and family friends. Next year is doubtfull right now. There trying to make it a strip mall but we'll see what happens. I hope it stays forever by far my favorite track.

Are you kidding me?!? That was very cool. Talk about a sleeper!

WTH is that drag strip all about? Do you really go uphill the last 1/8?

Are you kidding me?!? That was very cool. Talk about a sleeper!

WTH is that drag strip all about? Do you really go uphill the last 1/8?

English Mountain runs out uphill also.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Its run by the stanleys big farmers and family friends. Next year is doubtfull right now. There trying to make it a strip mall but we'll see what happens. I hope it stays forever by far my favorite track.

My buddys ran yesterday two 7.3 s one a 97 the other a 01 and a black 6.0. Good run you gonna be there next weekend end for the big show?

Stanley's kids are running it this year. Talked to the guys at the track last night. The kids are tired of messing with it, and it's pretty much 100% that it's gone next year. Two more weekends to go.

They are running both 1/8 and 1/4 mile, just depends on the class. I usually do the 1/4 mile test and tune.

Yep, I plan on running Friday and Saturday. I'm giving some thought to spraying it on Saturday too.
It'd be nice if some of you local guys would show up. I'm tired of whooping up on the gassers, I need some real competition.

Last edited:
Back