Farm Truck back at it

Drothgeb

Almost Fast-N-Loud
After losing OD last week, I rebuilt it just in time to make the "Final Call" at 75 & 80 this weekend. This is the last week before my local track is closed for good to make way for a new housing development. As you can see, I saved the best for last.

Last time out it was burning a little too clean, so I stepped fueling up a notch. And as always, it's running on regular old Michelins LTXs, and it's all throttle, with no bottle.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjac1O_bLE4"]Farm Truck II - YouTube[/ame]

P1010947_zps15781743.jpg

:hehe: Love that truck!

1.59 with just spring clamps? Damn.

Dam man what's the setup on that beast if ya don't mind sharing

No big secret....

62/65.70 over a 80/96/1.10, Comp DVs in a 180hp pump, 188/220 cam, 5x20s, 26*, 200 under stock stall TC in a Goerend trans, and some secret squirrel stuff.

If the track was still open, raising the timing a little would have been my next move.

Last edited:
No big secret....

62/65.70 over a 80/96/1.10, Comp DVs in a 180hp pump, 188/220 cam, 5x20s, 26*, 200 under stock stall TC in a Goerend trans, and some secret squirrel stuff.

If the track was still open, raising the timing a little would have been my next move.

Ugh you keep making me want to go to the track...

You had guys in Hagerstown talking lol. Nice pass, oh and by the way your still good for a few more passes at 75 and shady, there not closing down just yet. It will still be open for another year at least.

No big secret....

damn man thats a nice set up and good times keep it up!!!

My cousin sent me the video of that pass. Very nice man i wanna see it on spray at mason dixon.

You had guys in Hagerstown talking lol. Nice pass, oh and by the way your still good for a few more passes at 75 and shady, there not closing down just yet. It will still be open for another year at least.

I hope so kevin stanley says strip mall if the county will allow it.

I need to put my truck on a serious diet lol. I basically have the same setup except no pump work yet. 7600+ lbs = slow...

Nice run BTW.

Back