Fass 150/180

Extended Power

Dan, I am selling my 150/180, and have been getting alot of interest from guy's who have 7.3 Powerstrokes.
They ask me if the 150/180 off a '03 6.0L will work on their 7.3L???

I think it will, but they would have to get a smaller spring, correct?

Or, if they are doing away with their stock fuel system, what has to be changed?

Thanks Dan

Dan, I am selling my 150/180, and have been getting alot of interest from guy's who have 7.3 Powerstrokes.
They ask me if the 150/180 off a '03 6.0L will work on their 7.3L???

I think it will, but they would have to get a smaller spring, correct?

Or, if they are doing away with their stock fuel system, what has to be changed?

Thanks Dan

Actually if they are bypassing the stock lift pump you need a minimum of 45 PSI. If you are going to use our pump to feed the stock lift pump then you will need a lot less PSI (16-18PSI)

So, Based on this information you will need to determine what application YOU had on YOUR truck and if your friend is trying to do the same thing then yes....it will work without any mods at all. Let me know whats going on and i will help you in any way i can

Yes, I believe he is going with a "Stand-alone" fuel system...no factory pump.

I have another spring with the FASS, it made 50-55 psi.
The spring that is in the FASS now, makes 60-65 psi.

The kit I have is a FASS 150/180-2014

Thanks

Yes, I believe he is going with a "Stand-alone" fuel system...no factory pump.

I have another spring with the FASS, it made 50-55 psi.
The spring that is in the FASS now, makes 60-65 psi.

The kit I have is a FASS 150/180-2014

Thanks

If that is the case and he is bypassing the stock lift pump....then the pump you have will be just fine. The stock lift pump is the one that needs low PSI.

What Jim is saying is that the 2014 works on Power Storked Fords from '99-2004. If you got a guy with an 05+....you will need a differant frame bracket.....

Back