Fass switch

Mwyant 00

I have a fass 150 hpfp on my 01 that is only feeding about 11 psi at idle and with drop to 0 psi at wot. I have a fass 150/150 on my 05 and i am wondering if i switched the pumps if the hpfp would work ok on 05. All i am running on my 05 is a smarty. Or if anyone has any other options, like stretching the string in on the hpfp and leaving it on the 01, would that work? Thanks for the help.

contact FASS. they sent me a new spring for mine to run a higher pressure.
They work fine on CR or otherwise.. if it runs 11 psi and drops to 0, there has got to be another issue.

contact FASS. they sent me a new spring for mine to run a higher pressure.
They work fine on CR or otherwise.. if it runs 11 psi and drops to 0, there has got to be another issue.
I tried to on here but got no reply from them. I guess i should try and call them. Maybe i should try and change the fuel filter and see if it changes if it doesn't ill give them a call, on my 01 it istantly drops when i floor it. Thanks for the imput cuda, would still like to here some more peoples imput.

I did it over in the sponsor forum a while back.

nrussell Are you running a fuel pressure gauge and if so what psi are you seeing?
yes i do run a fuel gauge, my fass hpfp150 is pressure adjustable. i run 20 psi and it will drop to 16-17 psi at wot and thats it. very happy with it

Mine must not be right then. I cann't see more than 11 psi at idle and it is way louder than my fass 150/150 on my 05. Im guessing that a dirty fuel filter could drop my fp a little bit. How much fp does a cr need to have?

Mine must not be right then. I cann't see more than 11 psi at idle and it is way louder than my fass 150/150 on my 05. Im guessing that a dirty fuel filter could drop my fp a little bit. How much fp does a cr need to have?
yes a dirty filter will drop fp. 20 psi is more than enough.

Back