Fastest 1st Gen with a 12mm VE Fuel Only

Stomp

Oh snap B Ponci's daughter does it again breaking her old record.
sy7e6y6u.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

That is getting it done. We would be a close race if I could get my new setup to launch.

That is moving, especially for a 12mm ve.

Any videos??

Last edited:
11s with a 2wd VE, who woulda thunk it. Time for the 11.90 class!

I knew it was possible, with a little nitrous. Never thought it would be with a 12mm ve

Thanks guys for the kind words. And just think there's more in it on fuel. Just to give you guys a little insight on her runs. She launches at 15psi. Her pyro temps are 1475-1485 degrees @ 69.6-70.5 psi boost per run. She still isn't intercooled yet. Havent had time to mess with the 2nd gear early shift issue yet. Shes still messing with her burnout and launches. I have full faith that she will get our goal. Shes a persistant gal. Shooting for 11.80s so she can compete in the 11.90 index class. Next race is in 3 weeks so we will see.

Last edited:
I would have to guess that two coolers would get her there.. one w/a in between stages and another in a/a in front..

Im sticking to old school. Im going to do the (dude it cant be done) method. Been working so far.

if anyone can you can Brad.. im sure we will see in a month..

Indeed a quick VE. :Cheer:

What does that truck weigh?

Indeed a quick VE. :Cheer:

What does that truck weigh?

Thanks! I haven't weighed it. Its a standard cab long bed 2wd. Nothing has been stripped off of it. Its all in stock trim. Even has steel wheels. Not factory thou. It does have compounds on it and traction bars. Any idea on weight? That has been 1 of my things to do on my list.

Mine weighed 5750 w me it in w smaller wheel and tire combo then pictured, and that was before the roll pan and it had a hitch, I'd say your daughters is 52-5300 empty

Mine weighed 4850 with no driver, a quarter tank, and the 727 trans. Sooo...add maybe 100lb for the OD trans, and another 50 for compounds?

Back