Fastest 6 wheeler/ dually?

Fuel only........then single turbo.......and the list starts!!:poke:
:lolly:

No, no , no lets reduce the traction only : acctepted only factory size tires

All engine, air , fuel and other system modifiactions accepted, must use factory size wheels and tires. :evil

For 2gen Ram the factory tire was 235/85 -16

went 11.60 at 120mph it was single wheel.. the next day we put dualls back on a sled pulled...lol does that count.. haha.. that was a 810 hp. it made 934 with dual wheels!

Scott's mfdt went low 13s @ 120s a few years back when it was still long bed and 5spd

went 11.60 at 120mph it was single wheel.. the next day we put dualls back on a sled pulled...lol does that count.. haha.. that was a 810 hp. it made 934 with dual wheels!

It will count only , if you make new run with dual wheels ...LOL

Also 2wd vs 4wd? Im traction impaired as it is with the Racemasters, Running the dually wheels are tuff in 2WDs

All tires are ok, as long they are factory size :evil , even slics

2wd or 4wd ,does not matter if it have 6 factory size tires

:pop:

i could run 11's on my street tires i bet.

I'd like to see that.

Unless your shortbed has a ton more traction than my 2wd, you aren't running 11's on street tires (Not DOT cheater slicks or drag radials) till you have enough power to run 135 MPH in the 1/4.

I have a lot of experience running street tires at the track in a 2wd. Even if you get a decent 2.1 60' time, you still have to lift several times till about 80 MPH ground speed which kills your ET.

I'd like to see that.

Unless your shortbed has a ton more traction than my 2wd, you aren't running 11's on street tires (Not DOT cheater slicks or drag radials) till you have enough power to run 135 MPH in the 1/4.

I have a lot of experience running street tires at the track in a 2wd. Even if you get a decent 2.1 60' time, you still have to lift several times till about 80 MPH ground speed which kills your ET.

Im with you that is tough to do expecially in a 2wd!!!

No, no , no lets reduce the traction only : acctepted only factory size tires

All engine, air , fuel and other system modifiactions accepted, must use factory size wheels and tires. :evil

For 2gen Ram the factory tire was 235/85 -16

Seems like too many regulations to me...but I'll play anyways since I am from California :hehe:. Brian Carter (CNSMOKE) went 11.17 at 122mph on Drag Week.

0801dp_01_z+diesel_power_truck_shootout+cummins_race.jpg

Hasn't Mike Skinner gone 10's? err not sure he would qualify now I think of it since he runs a large single on the back.

Back