Fastest CR Ford, Chevy or Dodge on a stock injection pump

dzchey21

Single turbo 6.4
Ok i just wanna get an ideal of how fast the ford chevy's and dodges are going on a completely stock high pressure fuel pump or cp3???

Scott schoobus is at 11.77@114 to start off....and well just add to the list as we go!

I'm hoping for faster this Friday.

A guy here local has dynoed mid 700 on fuel with a stock cp3

I'm wondering what mine is. HRP says 7200 with me in it and 1/4 tank.

Crandall said 7200 with me and 1/4 tank and I had the roll pan and no hitch so idk if they are heavy or Baytown is light

One of my buddies in our local club runs an 07 LBZ with a stock pump, no idea on HP yet, but he ran a 12.05, and should break into 11's this coming weekend. Should be good for an 11.80 with a different converter and better traction...

OH and it's a crewcab.

seems like he's not far off. This is all on stock bottom end too...

modded regulator???? these are stock pumps baby! my pump. nor fca has came of that truck

I'm wondering what mine is. HRP says 7200 with me in it and 1/4 tank.

Crandall said 7200 with me and 1/4 tank and I had the roll pan and no hitch so idk if they are heavy or Baytown is light

I think they might have been just a hair heavy, usually i weigh around 8300 but at crandall i weighed 8400 with just me in it, and with my buddy 8650, but i know my buddy dont weight 250lbs LOL

BUS, my 05 like yours weighed 7420 with full fuel and me in it......

I figured at 3/4's tank and the two tool boxes I had with me on my 11.47 pass, I weighed at least 7300-7350...

Your probably close to that.....Depends on which one you are in the avatar pic...Big dude or Little dude???? lol

fyi...i weigh 250 +/-

Which one am I ??? Well my truck is called the school bus. Everyone calls ME bus! Lol

11.701 with totally stock CP3, fuel only, for my crew cab LBZ.

Well I definately need to back up my 11.5 this Friday. This surprises the hell out of me no matter what. 90's ,stock pump, a worn out sps66 and a little bit of spray. Oh yea... Lifted on 35's . There's no telling what it would do with the relentless hyperdrive kit ( still a stock pump, but mounted like a top cp3 in a dual kit with a slightly smaller pulley )

Well I definately need to back up my 11.5 this Friday. This surprises the hell out of me no matter what. 90's ,stock pump, a worn out sps66 and a little bit of spray. Oh yea... Lifted on 35's . There's no telling what it would do with the relentless hyperdrive kit ( still a stock pump, but mounted like a top cp3 in a dual kit with a slightly smaller pulley )

pfft, cheater....LOL

Bodie, you sir, are a hater!

LOL, I got to thinking the other day, I need to paint my race truck solar yellow because that has got to be the magic color. You and Luken are the only two I know of, and they are like the "gifted" that do great with not much for parts.:rockwoot:

Back