Fastest MPH ?

CSIDODGE

We went to the race track tonite for some more Nitrous tuning before Scheid an got to run a few runs . My last one bein a 9.95 @ 143.49mph with me coming out super soft ! So im wandering what the fastest Pro Street 4X4 MPH was or is ? :rockwoot:

Attachments

• timeslip.jpg
    timeslip.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 144
That is the fastest I know of Carey..... You guys are flat hauling ass... Congrats on the 9 and that ridiculous MPH!!! :woohoo:

Your doing a 1.72 60ft and the best I've ever done is a 1.790, but by the 1/8th your doing 115mph!!! That thing is coming unglued through the next 600 ft!!! Get some video of that thing and from the side so we can see!!! Nice Job!!!

Your doing a 1.72 60ft and the best I've ever done is a 1.790, but by the 1/8th your doing 115mph!!! That thing is coming unglued through the next 600 ft!!! Get some video of that thing and from the side so we can see!!! Nice Job!!!

THANKS ! We normally get 1.50's on a good track ! On this particular run i just come out 20 psi instead of 40 where it likes to launch , but ill take it :rockwoot: Im still tryin to get the video up

How do you get your tc to hold together launching at 40? I have been launching at 17 to 20,, and I killed my tc.... maybe when i get a new one in there I will let er buck a bit. I got a ways to go though to get to that kind of mph,, dont even think it is possible with the gears I have,, going to change to 3 42s one of these days

Kevin

Man I just noticed, you really fell asleep at the tree on that run,, lol

Fantastic times and MPH. Good thing not a bracket run LOL!

Man I just noticed, you really fell asleep at the tree on that run,, lol

Yeah its hard when you have to judge when to start spooling so i dont melt the tranny an TC down ! I was racin a 15 sec truck an waited too late to start spoolin :bang

Shoot that's close to the fastest mph period, 2wd or 4wd. I know Orange Crush ran 145mph and Stuckey ran 144mph, dunno they might have run faster some other time....

*picks up jaw* WOW i want my truck to run 143... i would definitely be at 5k rpms by then!!!

Its hard isnt it, I have the same problem, only I am about a second behind you,, lol

Kevin

Back