Fastest powerstroke thread

SDKINGRANCH said:
dam thats some good MPH what are you on waiting on to go to the track
Me to get off my lazy butt and fix the busted read end. That...and some better airflow I have in the works.
Right now I'm more concerned with fixing the damage from the stupid lady on her cell phone that didn't see me stopped at a red light.

UNBROKEN said:
Me to get off my lazy butt and fix the busted read end. That...and some better airflow I have in the works.
Right now I'm more concerned with fixing the damage from the stupid lady on her cell phone that didn't see me stopped at a red light.
i imagine that you must be having a fit because you allways keep that truck clean....

13.63@98MPH with a 1.81 60 ftr and 8.59 in 1/8

Last edited:
Dockboy said:
:blahblah1: :blahblah1: LOL

I've been hearing that for the past year!! LOL It's always will...., if....., when...... LOL

Hey Greg, is that Fear I smell.........LOL LOL LOL :poke: :poke:

Guys I don't care how you get the times. In my opinion I am just curious about how freakin fast you can shove that hunk of metal down the track, using any means necessary, as long as its not a catapult!:Cheer:

Powerstroke Racer said:
Well I would post mine,but my truck only weighs 2000lbs so it don't count:blahblah1:

:lolly: :lolly: :lolly: :lolly: :lolly: :lolly:

Powerstroke Racer said:
Well I would post mine,but my truck only weighs 2000lbs so it don't count:blahblah1:
It don't have a motor in it either....so right now it's not even a truck. :poke: LOL

UNBROKEN said:
2 different trucks, Alan....calm down. LOL

didnt the truck that went 13.057 have a melt down on the #8 piston? or am i thinking of another one still?

UNBROKEN said:
2 different trucks, Alan....calm down. LOL
thanks for the back up unbroken....meltdown because where it was getting fuel from wasnt enough but it did give a few passes on dyno,street,and track:woohoo: the 13.63 is on my crew cab,short bed single wheel F350 with just a chip,airaid,and gutted cat

12.89 at 8150lb race weight. New time coming soon if the new motor stops breaking the other stuff. :p

SDKINGRANCH said:
well when you come to think about it YES can a 7.3 run 13 seconds with just a chip I dont think so:kick:

I didn't know the title of this thread was "Fastest Powerstroke with just a chip":blahblah1: :confused: :banghead:

I don't see ANY of the people that are running 11's in 6.0's or 7.3's saying how "easy" it is:kick:

But here are the facts:

Fastest Powerstroke under 7000 lbs............is a 7.3
Fastest Powerstroke over 7000 lbs..............is a 7.3

I'll tell you what............when you have a dog in the hunt........feel free to tell us all about it:poke: LOL

Last edited:
Dockboy said:
I didn't know the tile of this thread was "Fastest Powerstroke with just a chip":blahblah1: :confused: :banghead:

I don't see ANY of the people that are running 11's in 6.0's or 7.3's saying how "easy" it is:kick:

But here are the facts:

Fastest Powerstroke under 7000 lbs............is a 7.3
Fastest Powerstroke over 7000lbs..............is a 7.3

I'll tell you what............when you have a dog in the hunt........feel free to tell us all about it:poke: LOL
You tell em Greg,oh 11's in a 7.3 is easy:kick: LOL :rockwoot:

Our 6.0 dog is in the hunt :lolly: :lolly: :lolly: :lolly:

It is easy too , just ask me LOL LOL LOL LOL

You know I didn't mean you Gene!!:rockwoot:

And what I meant by "dog in the hunt" is someone who is doing something!!

These kind of threads are always filled with guys who plugged a chip in their truck and are now experts on how to go fast and make power!! They always spout off about money and how cheap it is with x brand compared to y brand or "if I had as much money in mine...:blahblah1: "

:bang :dead-horse-fast2: :lolly:

I'm gonna try to give you a run someday their Greg, but its gonna be a little while.

Just having some fun , got bored and thought I would post :lolly: :lolly:

It just takes a pocket full of money and ten minutes of time and we can all have a 10 sec truck :woohoo: :woohoo:

Dockboy are you coming to Vegas in May :poke:

greg doesn't travel like us lol, i will be there
robert
p.s. if i am lucky may even suprize some people

Back