FCDP Project Super Single Dually

Not big on the super single but I really like your truck, Adam. Makes me want to turn my king ranch into a shortbed dually with 22.5s

here are a couple new pics..its closer, the customer has picked it up, he is planning on addressing the front tires after Christmas, also he is going to repaint the fenders and install new pin striping..he is beyond thrilled with it.

DSC00461.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00463.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

i think stick with either the stock 16s or go with 22.5s, one big tire on the back just doesnt look right. but if thats what he wants...

I was at Reds down here in Miami the other day and they starting to offer direct bolt ons in 22 and 22.5 and singles. Maybe you should call them. I have done alot of business with Frank and it always turns out well. They are know as diesel wheels for their rims.

I was at Reds down here in Miami the other day and they starting to offer direct bolt ons in 22 and 22.5 and singles. Maybe you should call them. I have done alot of business with Frank and it always turns out well. They are know as diesel wheels for their rims.

Yep, I know Frank personally. He is a good guy and we are vendors for Diesel Wheels.

that black ford has just as wide tires

Huh?

Just out of curiosity, no more weight than that truck has(compared to a class 8 truck), and as hard and wide as those tires are, isn't it going to feel like the rear end is always squirming. Especially in the rain?

We finally were able to finish Trey's Super Single Dually, we added a new set of Bridgestone tires on the front, they are 39.5" tall, which is the same size as the rear tires. This size tire required front fender modifications and the front bumper to be spaced out. Trey is very happy with his truck, stay tuned, there is more to come, we will be doing an 05^ conversion with all smoked lights and Harley headlights.

trey2.jpg

trey1.jpg

trey3.jpg

trey4.jpg

as for driving in the rain, they felt great the small amount of time I was in it, the truck rides surprisingly well, I was shocked and the customer is thrilled.

I always liked the phantom dually look, this is just junk.

That truck looks real clean. Nice work. Great way to fill all the gaps in the wheel wells.

Not my bag of tea, but its definitely new.... It does sort of remind you of that "tubbed out" look on a classic truck except the extra tire width is to the outside instead of to the inside. That makes it a little more cool, but still doesn't quite fit for me. Nice work though, that can't be simple to get right- and clearly it ain't cheap.

Back