February promotion at CPP! 24v 7x.010 sac injectors!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
We are running a new monthly promotion starting in February. If you spend $1000 (single order), you get entered into the drawing for the monthly giveaway. This month is gonna be a free set of CPP 24v 7x.010 sac injectors! Get entered today for your chance to win. This is only being offered to CompD members and one other forum. If you spend $2000, you get entered twice and it keeps going from there. Drawing will be announced on Friday February 28th!

Getting lots of calls, so hope this helps....This promotion is going on now. You don't have to wait until Feb 1st to order. We already have names in the basket for the drawing. If you order online, make sure you put "Comp D Promotion" in the comment box to get your name entered. Multiple orders means multiple chances to win. Pot will get sweeter as more entries are added. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Guys, please remember to put a note in the comment box. Sending a email afterwards is making life hard for us. We gotta keep going back and upgrading orders to show the entry. I'd also like to announce that we are sending a $200 gift certificate and a set of CPP 2g intercooler boots to the winner as well. So far the total value of the drawing is $1255 total winnings. Getting sweeter! Thanks guys

Last edited:
I did a name count today to see how many entries we have. You guys aren't putting comments in the box when you order! I am surprised that some of you have not seen this thread yet. Lots of members missing out here! just wanted to post so nobody says that they did not know. lol

Ok guys, I'm gonna make this a more interesting month. I'm gonna give the winner their choice. If winner want 3rd gen parts, we are gonna offer a second basket with a smarty S06 pod and 3g intercooler boots & gift certificate. Winner can choose to take either basket.

Last edited:
Get entered guys! Only 9 days left! Right now we have less than 30 entries. Don't you guys read this thread? lol

By the way guys. This months drawing will be pulled by my 6 year old son. He is all pumped up about it. I'll get a video to post up here.

And the winner is.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca1RMa4Vz_Y]February drawing - YouTube[/ame]

Congrats!!!!

Back