Fass 150
Adrenaline, 3000 tune on it now
BD Rad box
Cooling mist W/M
Custom intake horn
S&B CAI
Super B Special
Arp Head studs
Floor It Diesel tranny (Billet flexplate, Billet input and output, Tq converter lockup switch)
Isspro (boost, egt, trans)
4in Downpipe, 5in exhaust to a 6in powder coated tip

Misc.
I just replaced the ball joints and had it aligned, also new brakes.
Its got Moto Metal 957 rims (black, 17in)
Step bars are now rhino lined.
I do have a Zex nitrous system that will go with the truck, its not installed and the truck has never had nos put through it.

Turbo injectors tranny studs were done at the same time at 122k miles

I bought the truck with 107k and I've never had a problem with it, I installed the fass right after buyin the truck.

It dynoed 534hp with my old quad xzalliraider, the adrenaline woke up the truck alot, its pushin approximatley 600hp at the moment.

I bet I left a couple things out... at the moment all i have is a couple old photos I'll try to get a couple more tommorow.

You can contact me via call or txt at 719-688-8873

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr114/kmerritt89/m_a30f568567664cd4a6cc9c22ba163e44.jpg

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr114/kmerritt89/newrims.jpg

Last edited:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

The interior is a little dirty at the moment... 2 flaws of the interior is the rip on the drivers seat and the glasses holder up by the information deal is missing. I wont be near a computer much this weekend so feel free to call or txt with any questions or anything.

Last edited:
Nice truck. Seems a little on the high side to me, but hey it's a free bump!

Ya I will agree that you might be on the high side with your price. The truck is setup nice. Bump for ya man.

Well i thought id start at 18k an jus see what happens ill take offers, the worst that could happen is i say no.... thanks for the bump guys

Back