Feeler ATS Aurora 3000

MAXX IT OUT

RUNS AGAIN
I am looking for a Turbo only ATS Aurora 3000. I am trying to match it with on that came off of a 2001 chevy duramax, so I don't know what I need of the two ATS offered. A/R housings: .76 or .85 I am guessing it needs to be the .85. let me know what you have.

I have a good S480 with T-4 flange 1.10 A/R 83mm turbine with 2.8" race cover, 80mm cast comp wheel. Good turbo with now issues. Around 6 hooks on it and no miles. Make me an offer if you are interested.

This would be bigger than the A3k.

I'm in Grinnell.

Kevin

I have a good S480 with T-4 flange 1.10 A/R 83mm turbine with 2.8" race cover, 80mm cast comp wheel. Good turbo with now issues. Around 6 hooks on it and no miles. Make me an offer if you are interested.

I'm in Grinnell.

Kevin

LOL slightly bigger...

I'm in Grinnell.

Kevin

Go pimp your junk elsewhere

phone

I'm in Grinnell.

Kevin

Kevin I am trying for triples and I couldn't convert it very easy for twins. BTW your cousin matt told me about your truck. I heard you got out of this addiction.

Last edited:
Yep. Pulled the built motor and trans. Converted it back to stock. Traded it even up for a 2012 45th anniversary Camaro 2SS/RS convertible with 11k miles. Still have the motor and trans in case I ever want to start up again or if someone is looking for a finished product.

Good luck with the build! An A5k is the same thing as a K31. Might want to check with Area Diesel and talk to Cory and see what an A3k would be the same size as. I know the K31 is what we replace all our 12.7L Detroit turbos with and they sell for around $800ish new from Area.

Kevin

I have a buddy who has one, what's your price range?

Looking to spend around 5-600, since that's what it would cost me to get a s360 or s366, if the bearing are good and it's not leaking oil.
Is it a straight discharge and is the AR still cast on it?

Back