Fellow puller passed away

injected79

I just wanted to let other people know that 2 days ago a friend of mine and to many in the diesel community passed away. Shane Lusk was found dead late sunday night early monday morning.
Shane was only 25 years old, and has two kids, a 5 year old little girl, and a 7month old little boy.
Shane was into anything diesel, and a big part of the local tug a truck group. For those of you that dont know shane personally last year he pulled a green and silver two tone ext cab shortbed 12 valve dodge, and this year he pulled a white ext cab long bed cummins.

Im not sure what else to say other than if anybody is interested they are taking donations trying to get gifts and or money for his family for x-mas.
Here is the contact info for the person getting the donations together.

"Ok, we've had alot of people who can't make it to the fundraiser, but still want to help out ask who to send gifts or checks to... well, that would be me :) you can either call me, 937-561-8305 or message me for our address, or we can arrange a drop off, whatever it takes to make it work! You guys are all great and we can't wait to see how well we can do for these kiddos! I know Christmas can be a tough time to help out others, so know how much we all truly appreciate your efforts! " The young lady that is putting this together is Megan Leffel, and she is the one you would be contacting with the number above.

If you may be local, they are also having a fundraiser december 18, and these are the details, if you are a facebook user here is a link also.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Time Saturday, December 18 at 7:00pm - December 19 at 12:00am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Bogey's @ Rocky Lakes Golf Course
3950 Springfield Xenia Rd
Springfield, OH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created By Megan Leffel & Thomas Cotterman

More Info Ok everyone, here's the deal! We are all going to get together for a good time to honor Shane, and raise a little money to do some things for Christmas for Cassidy and Blaine. We are asking for a donation of some sort, but by no means is it required! Any new toys, clothes, or monetary contributions would be greatly appreciated by all. These kids deserve to have a great Christmas and hopefully we can do our part to help make that... happen. We will be selling raffle tickets at Bogeys for some donations we have received from local businesses, as well as vinyl car stickers. This is meant to be a chance for all of us to get together and remember a great person that we have lost entirely too soon, and show his kids how much we all care for him. Because we realize Shane had a part in so many peoples lives, we recognize the fact that all outside parties may not necessarily get along.... this in mind, we simply ask that everyone respects the whole reason we are doing this and sets aside their differences, even if just for just this one night. :thankyou2:

Last edited:
Sorry for the loss of your friend, prayers sent to the Lusk family...

Please PM me an address to send gifts to. Info on what kids and mom need or want would be helpful as well.

Sorry for the loss of your friend, prayers sent to the Lusk family...

Please PM me an address to send gifts to. Info on what kids and mom need or want would be helpful as well.

The best way to get something set up is to contact megan at 937-561-8305, she is kind of in charge of putting all this together.

Just as an update bogeys cancelled on us, so it is moving to spirits located at

Spirits
2118 North Limestone Street
Springfield, OH

Just wanted to say thank you to all of the people that showed up last night, had a good turn out of 220+ people. A special thanks to new era diesel for coming and tossing in. it was greatly appriciated.

Back