Fianally Fired my truck...

Don't have the charger back yet and I have a lot going on and no money for traveling.Haven't worked for almost 2 months this time Doc said It will be maybe the midle of december before I can go back to work.Shure would be fun to come down though.we will get together this spring sometime.

We had to go get my sons truck on the trailer this afternoon the trany 3rd gear is clunking baaad.so just what I need something else to do as long someone is there to do the heavy lifting.

Good luck this week end just give Lynn a beer to relax
Dale

will do. Though after just one beer, he won't be able to drive at all. He is a light weight ya know. Should have seen him at Terre Haute this year. Ever seen a Drunken Monkey?........... lol....... J/K

will do. Though after just one beer, he won't be able to drive at all. He is a light weight ya know. Should have seen him at Terre Haute this year. Ever seen a Drunken Monkey?........... lol....... J/K

Light weight huh.....:hehe: I was havin a good ol time leave me alone bragg.

Fireman450

Play nice boy,s I,m going to a birthday party for a buddy to day I might have a couple early then I switch to soda because my wife don't know how to drive the 10sp in my old ford.

Good luck today call my on the results:Cheer:

Dale

Well good news. I pulled the front wheels about a foot off the ground and kept em there for bout 10 feet or so. Had everything on the back this time and come out of the hole a little diffrent. Only catch was the track was HARD and DRY on the start then about half track turned into a MUDHOLE. So after slipping the he!! outta my clutch to get her goin I ended up having way too much gear for the far end. Still placed 5th out of 8.
Still suprised alot of people. Thats worth it all. :rockwoot:
Wish me luck at Camblesville tomorrow. :Cheer:
Fireman450

Sound like u need to move your weight a little furture back to me. Ill send u a pm with my number call me i might be able to give u another idea to spend money on

Na he just needs a slower gear and some meatier tires. I got to thinking about the pull today and out of all of the 8 trucks that pulled today, Lynn was the only one to get hooked up off the starting line. Every one else including me, just blew the tires off for the first 150+ft. Although I am happy that I won the pull today, but I am even more happier to see just how well Lynn's truck is hooking up. Though I would say most the help to it hooking up is the high gear it has. Seems it lugs it out enough to tone the power down and hook the tires up. We will see what kind of driving technique works on a high speed sled tomorrow at Campbellsville.

Sound like some 5.13 are in order.

Dale

I say a divocred transfer case that will bolt right to the rear on the tranny. Then u will have 2wd low range and high range. You will spin half the money and still run a tall 3.55 for fuel milaige and a what ever gear ratio t case u get say 5:13 when u need to pull something heavy

She is diffently hooking Did you call Jerimy at Custom Diff. about the gears.What size tires are you running hieght wise.

Lynn call me when you get up.

Dale

She is diffently hooking Did you call Jerimy at Custom Diff. about the gears.What size tires are you running hieght wise.

Lynn call me when you get up.

Dale

Well Dale I would, but I had a streak of bad luck yesterday and ended up totaling out my cell phone. :bang So Ive lost everything. If you would pm me some ### and Ill get my list built back up. Im gonna get me a notebook this time and write all this crap down. This aint gonna happen again.

Fireman450

I say a divocred transfer case that will bolt right to the rear on the tranny. Then u will have 2wd low range and high range. You will spin half the money and still run a tall 3.55 for fuel milaige and a what ever gear ratio t case u get say 5:13 when u need to pull something heavy

Trust me, this truck is no where near streetable, so fuel milage is not an issue, lol

You guy's are making me so sick that I can't work on mine:kick:
The truck is putting on a ausome show.:cheer:
Dale

Back