figure this one out

shane 25

pullin strokers
ok so in the morning i let my truck warmp up i start driving it goes to 35 and losses power i let off the gas and get back on it and it takes off then around 50 it does it again but then it droped a gear so we changed the transmission fluid and filter and fuel filter but every now and then it does the same thing.
:what:

yes its all good nothing wrong with it i might think it could be injectures or turbo

You're gay. Sorry. Drunken responding. 24v are the devil. But i feel like this may be of an intelligent response.

well figure this other one out i crank my truck up this morning and water came out and though it was hose or a water pump but now it is not leakeing at all could it have been a back up in the hose or something could that be the reason why it leaked alot of water ???

I bet that coolant leak is coming from the air filter or the fuel pump.

well figure this other one out i crank my truck up this morning and water came out and though it was hose or a water pump but now it is not leakeing at all could it have been a back up in the hose or something could that be the reason why it leaked alot of water ???

Punctuation... Dear lord

well its not the water pump cause there no leake coming from the pump and how would it come from the air filter

Back