Finally got the Demon back together

Demon 6.0

Completely Insane
Just a quick update since the trucks been down a while...

Completely rebuilt the 6.oh instead of doing the swap. We are now studded and running Warren 190/75s and pushing air with Adrian's new MadMax. Did all the usual upgrades as well...Airdog, 6.4 banjos, blue spring, intake elbow, Banks Ram Air and still running the complete BulletProof kit. Added gauges and am currently waiting for Matt to send new tunes. Also waiting for hard parts for the tranny build but figured I'd be gentle and work out any kinks.

If anyone out in the Midland, TX area knows where I could get a 5" exhaust please feel free to chime in otherwise I'll wait til I get back to Lubbock.

I will say I'm really impressed with the turbo! I will update again once the trans go in and I can get some dyno numbers and track time.

Sent from the drivers seat of my Lariat using Tapatalk

I wish I could make it to Ennis! Gearhead is delivering tunes slower than I wanted but that's always the case when you want something bad.

And thanks Diesel Girl! It was quite the battle but I think I made the right choice.

Cmont58 I still don't have a spec sheet on the turbo yet as this was a prototype but from what I can tell so far this thing is pushing more air than his stage 3. You can visit his website and hopefully this version of MadMax will be available soon!

And the email has come!!! Matt is obviously putting in some OT to keep customers happy!! I'll update tomorrow after my 400 mile drive!

I'm having hell trying to load these tunes. I'm real close to ordering a new unit and let Matt install them before he mails it. ???

8yzytyby.jpg

MadMax first casualty.

I have his stage 3, when mine blew off it let a nice dent in my hood, time for vbands! Will the madmax clean up 190's?

Not completely. Still a haze. Of course there's a pretty good trail of smoke if you just lay into it until the turbo catches up but it spools really fast!

Yeah I played around with tuning a ton with mine till I got it right. Now up until ab 2/3 throttle is pretty much smoke free. Real late lockup and rolling into everything of course.

Back