finally.... got to 703hp/1349tq !!

triton

Scarlet Fever
I've been struggling for numbers over the past months on several dyno runs. I think I can be happy with my new numbers for a little while :) especially since it was done with a single charger on #2 :rockwoot:

Now I have all winter to figure out where it's going from there !!

Last edited:
Congrats. If I drove a Dodge, I'd want it to be yours. You've got a ton or work in that and you should be proud, it's awesome. Way to go, Ty.

That's one awesome looking truck with HP too. It some times takes a little tuning the get things working together again after some changes.
That was some great runs on the dyno.

triton said:
I've been struggling for numbers over the past months on several dyno runs. I think I can be happy with my new numbers for a little while :) especially since it was done with a single charger on #2 :rockwoot:

Now I have all winter to figure out where it's going from there !!

Where ya been?:poke: :Cheer:

Congrats!!!!

Your truck got the extra power JUST from being around "The Jeff Garmon"!!!!!:hehe:

No really, Great numbers man!!.....Don't stop till ya get that thing to 1000HP!!!!:rockwoot:

Big Swole said:
Congrats!!!!

Your truck got the extra power JUST from being around "The Jeff Garmon"!!!!!:hehe:

No really, Great numbers man!!.....Don't stop till ya get that thing to 1000HP!!!!:rockwoot:

LOL... I couldn't let that :bow: beer cooler conversion rocket he has take all the glory.

Thanks everyone ! I was very surprised at those numbers but, my engine paid it's dues to get there :)

triton said:
No where man... that was done with what I have :)

Ty, I meant about time.... Now I don't have to give you lengths when we race. I only made 1HP more than you.:hehe: Come to think of it...you should give the guy with the single pump lengths, especially if you change to some real sticks.

sootman said:
Ty, I meant about time.... Now I don't have to give you lengths when we race. I only made 1HP more than you.:hehe: Come to think of it...you should give the guy with the single pump lengths, especially if you change to some real sticks.

Oh. Nope...I still have much more weight so, at least a length would be needed. A heads up would be fun though.

Now that I've got to 7, I don't know that bigger sticks would help much other than to melt down my truck :hehe:
since I only have a single. I like to make the power without drugs so, twins will have to come into play for more power. The wife says using drugs is cheating :doh:

Ty's truck is very impressive, what really, REALLY impressed me was the smoke...and lack thereof. Once the turbo spooled there was no more than a heavy haze :rockwoot:

So Ty, what was different this dyno run? different dyno? dyno operator? finally your numbers do seem in line. Its about time!

He shhok my hand earlier in the day....that is what did it LOL

Congrats on the awesome numbers Ty. :woohoo:

Timbeaux38 said:
He shhok my hand earlier in the day....that is what did it LOL

Congrats on the awesome numbers Ty. :woohoo:

Hey Tim.... sorry I didn't mean to just shake you hand and walk away :)

I was talking to the other guys and when I turned back to throw the rap with you... you had left. You guys will be used to see me around a lot if I have my way next season !

Thanks for puttin' the mojo on my truck though LOL

973604x4 said:
So Ty, what was different this dyno run? different dyno? dyno operator? finally your numbers do seem in line. Its about time!

Well, I did upgrade to the silverbullet. The last dyno was a mustang which was the problem there.

This last run on Dave's dyno, I was able to use a smarty program that removed the speed limiter. That was the big break right there. I know you hate the smarty but, on a truck that it works well on... it's ball's to the wall power !
I had it stacked with a MP-8

Dave had my truck up to 135mph for this run when before, my truck wouldn't go past 98mph without defueling.

Back